Monday 15 October 2012

Special Interest Group (SIG)

Hi guys.

Looking to set up an special interest group to help to communicate with people from this course.

Let me first remind you a little about myself. I am currently working full time in schools over the borough. I have 2 years experinace in working in early years. I have worked running playschemes also for the past 5 years in a senior possition. I went to chickenshed theatre to do my diploma in performing arts then on to my foundation degree in inclusive performance. I have also previously worked in retail for 5years.

I have made a new email address, please feel free to email me to spark a convo. earnoldbapp@hotmail.co.uk

i have also created a seperate facebook account to help generate a community of proffesional practise feel free to add me up http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=wizard#!/emily.arnold.73157

I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully to get some interesting convo started.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you getting a group SIG together.

    I have read your questions and feedback form others with real interest. I am going to blog on my response the type of questions you are asking:

    http://adurrant.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily I too work in a school. I am on the same module as you and I think we should definitly be in the same SIG group...... thoughts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi emily. this is a link for you to join and follow me and get discussing.
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/claire-johnas/5b/807/9b2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just wondering how your getting on with your SIG group have you found anyone with simular interests, ive started to develop my inquiry question how are you getting on with yours do you know the route your going to take?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I also teach so am interested in being in the same SIG. Id be interested to find your response from your questions.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete