Tuesday 24 April 2012

Task 2a Summery of reflective journal

Everyday i reflect on my day at work on the way home. I never really though to myself write this down so u can come back to it when need be to help support something else i may do or to see what i could have done to make something better or adapt it.
So i have started my journal for myself, as i already do a journal everyday for the two key children i work with this is a chance for me to reflect on my work and it will help to support me when i have to write a case study for my management team. I suppose in a way i am reflected in their daily logs as the tasks or work they carry out is supported by me.
As i want to become a teacher and am currently a teaching assistant i think that being able to reflect on my work and tasks i carry out is a major part of my day to day job. Im constantly questioning my ability to become a teacher after my studies, i question if i can carry a class of 30 through a year whilst meeting their individual needs, the curriculum, the expectations of the school, dealing with parents, adapting needs for sen children, making my lessons assesable for EAL children.
I hope that this will all grow over time with reflection and experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment